BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

A Happy bt Tired Day


Aiyo...after the morning ceremony...we still must prepared n rushed to restaurant having wedding dinner.At tht night,i become camera man.Haha...so...very buzy at tht time.Even wan take photo wif my family members oso nt have chance....After finished wedding dinner,i ald cn go bac house ald...Only then,i juz take this chance take photo wif my lovely mum n sister.This is my first time i colour my hair o....Handsome o nt?Haha..juz joking only.I think my face like shit la.Cos buzy wif the wedding dinner thing n making me perspiration n my hair oso become messy ald n looked like xiao ta po.Below is xiao ta po photo....



This is xiao ta po wif his messy hair...Actually i used spray colour only!


Wif my lovely mum!!!

Wif my sister....


Bye bye....zzz

0 comments: